Sunday, January 9, 2011

Shareapic.net - Payment proof

I am sure that many people already familiar with image hosting sites like Photobucket and Flickr. So, here I am going to share another site, name – Shareapic.net. This is a free image hosting and photo shareng site. This site gives you money to share and upload photo.

The best thing is this is a free site and anybody can use it. So, after sing up you can upload your photo and share then in blog, forum, facebook, orkut, myspace, and much more. When someone saw your photo and clicks on them, you get paid for each click.

Shareapic.net offer – 

The minimum payout is only $20 .They pay by PayPal and money will be sent within 7 days (on weekly basis).

I got my first payment from this site here is my payment proof.
Shareapic.net - Payment proof


So, share you all photo here and make money too like me .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, for leaving a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home